With more than 20 years of experience in MetroHouston’s real estate market, Laura has seen the extensive growth in Houston’s diversity. America’s expansive culture has welcomed many families choosing to relocate to Houston and the surrounding areas. Laura’s fluency in both Spanish and English makes her the perfect agent and relocation expert to represent all Latinos and Hispanics, including those from Argentina, Mexico, and Spain.
When you hire Laura to represent you in the sale of your home, you’ve covered all your bases:
· BROKER – Laura’s knowledge and expertise ranks above that of your typical sales associate.
· Certified Negotiations Expert – Laura’s CNE designation has provided her with the advanced skills of negotiating that has helped her to excel through even the toughest of transactions. Consider Laura your trusted source to meet the challenge of achieving win-win results for all parties involved.
· Certified International Professional Specialist – Laura’s CIPS designation gives her access to resources exclusive to CIPS designees. Laura’s cultural diversities makes her the perfect match in representing Spanish-speaking families that need to sell their home or commercial property.
When you hire Laura to represent you in the purchase or lease of your home or to purchase your commercial site, know you are in good hands for a smooth transition:
· BROKER – Laura’s expertise to assist families moving locally or relocating from another country to the Houston area is prominently above and beyond your typical sales associate.
· Accredited Buyer Representation – Laura’s ABR designation qualifies her to represent residential buyers, tenants, and commercial clients through extensive resources and tools to serve more precisely from contract to closing.
· Certified Negotiations Expert – Every contract initiated and throughout the process typically runs into opportunities for negotiation, whether you are leasing or purchasing, whether you are purchasing resale, new construction, or commercial properties. Laura’s CNE designation means she has taken the time to hone and to strengthen those negotiation skills needed in all of her transactions.
Areas of Expertise:
· Clear Lake
· League City
· River Oaks
· Sugar Land
· The Woodlands
HALL OF FAME AWARD
Laura was awarded into the exclusive group of top producers who have achieved more than a million dollars in gross commission earnings during her career. When you hire Laura, you can be reassured you’ve hired an agent who has serviced countless transactions. Each transaction carries with it its own unique set of situations and problems to which Laura has successfully met the challenge. She has proven over and over again her accomplishments toward achieving the goals and objectives of her clients. When you’ve hired Laura as your agent, know that she’ll get you to the closing table in timely fashion.
TEXAS CHILDREN’S MIRACLE NETWORK (CMN)
When you close with Laura West, consider yourself a contributor to the well-being of children challenged in this life because of disease. It is because of her wonderful clients, Laura is able to give a portion of her commission to CMN in an effort to help the disadvantaged.
UP CLOSE & PERSONAL
Laura has been a resident in Houston since 1980. Her love for Houston and established relationships means she’ll remain here for years to come. Her role as wife and mother means she understands the needs and wants of families. And as a bilingual agent, she can communicate clearly so that all parties understand each other.